about 2 years ago
Workday HCM - Functional Consultant
Our client is a global IT services company that leads digital transformations for our clients by managing and modernising mission-critical systems, integrating them with new digital solutions to produce better business outcomes.
- Become a Workday HCM product expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday HCM solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Work alongside the integration team to configure and test integrations between the Workday solution and the client’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
- Willingness to take a leadership position on a project, or as a Collaborative or Workday product Partner Lead and/or DA Reviewer.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organisation.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Workday functional implementation experience, highly desired.
- 2-5 years Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial software experience, required.
- 2-5 years implementing functional solutions with ERP or SaaS software, highly desired.
- Experience gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources, Payroll, or Financials Management.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.