about 2 years ago
Workday HCM - Functional Consultant
One of the world's most leading technology solution providers, employing over 100,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $5bn. They are recognised globally for technical innovation and for leading the field with emerging technologies.
As a leader of managed technology and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Workday HCM Consultants to join their market leading ERP practice. Our client has a long-standing alliance with Workday and is a renowned specialist in helping organisations to transform digitally.
Your primary day to day job will be implementing the Workday Human Capital Management system. This job requires a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process.
Workday Implementation Project Delivery:
- Conduct discovery sessions with client to determine pain points and diagnose how Workday can provide value and the implementation can achieve ROI.
- Configure the system, document work and walk through business processes with customer
- Build and test Workday system; confirm with all necessary stake holders that all requirements are met
- Perform data loading; write reports
- Influence and persuade new and existing customers
- Effectively transfer knowledge and manage the customer relationship Qualifications
- Professional experience in customer service/client facing role
- Prior consulting and/or project management experience is preferred
- Prior conversion or data integration related project experience
- Workday certification preferred
- Functional knowledge across at least one Human Resources function including core HR, benefits, compensation and payroll is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Keen understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.