7 months ago
Workday HCM Consultant
Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They navigate their clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. They do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritise the execution of change. They also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
You will be responsible for solving client’s complex business problems and be able to translate requirements in strategies and solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Identify client enhancements for existing and new features introduced by new Workday releases.
- Support client-side implementations, including assembling data gathering workbooks as well as system testing and UAT
- Modify and redevelop business processes based on client requirements and best practices
- Assist clients with best practices and ensure thorough documentation in compliance with audit requirements.
- Functional experience with Workday HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Absence, and/or Talent Management.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an Implementation Consultant or Systems Analyst with Workday, a Workday Partner or Workday Client
- Current or Previous Workday Certification (Implementer or Pro) highly desired
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Strong communication skills and ability to confidently interact with senior business leader
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- B.A. degree in Information Systems, Economics, or related area.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.