8 months ago
*Solutions Consultant - Cloud & Applications | Six Figures - Goverment Sector*
StaffHost Europe is delighted to be working with one of the world’s leading technology companies as it seeks to strengthen its renowned Cloud & Applications Consulting team. Enjoying a fantastic reputation for innovation and thought leadership, this business is at the forefront of the digital evolution of some of the UK’s leading Enterprises.
Your role would be to act as a key advisor to a major government body, guiding it around its digital strategy and how to utilize new technologies for continued improvement. In some cases, your customers may not be certain of the correct path to take and therefore it will be for you to create and execute your vision based on your intimate understanding of their challenges and opportunities. In support of your efforts, you will be working with some highly talented colleagues whose role will be to help make your plans a reality.
The majority of customer work will be conducted in the south of England with a focus on London and the Thames Valley.
To be considered, you will have:
- Strong experience gained within the Application domain i.e. in Application Development or Application Architecture
- Strong understanding of one or more Cloud platforms e.g. Azure, AWS or GCS
- Strong understanding of transformation approaches such as legacy modernisation, multi cloud integration, application transformation, cloud native development, service orchestration and enterprise service transformation
- Experiences gained within End User environments or Consulting organisations will both be considered on equal merit but Government-related experience is preferred
- Passion for new technology
- Technically credible to provide substance to your advisory skills
- Naturally curious, articulate and comfortable at C-level
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.