12 months ago
I am partnering with a globally recognised leader who dominate the Digital Transformation arena.
Populating 20 different countries with over 100, 000 of the industries brightest professionals within the Infrastructure and Cyber Space; they believe in supporting their teams through extensive training, support and flexibility to make sure they can continue to deliver excellent results for their clients.
Due to their continued success they are seeking a Senior Solution Architect that is has a diverse experience within the IT Landscape.
The Solution Architect Role is vital to the successful definition, design, delivery, and support of any IT environment. They objectively analyse desired processes and outcomes and advice on the right combination of IT Systems and components to achieve the goals for the business.
As a solution Architect you will:
- Understand the current business models and environment and work out a strategy to bring a holistic solution.
- Create a proof of concept for the business to decide on the right architecture for the business including, products, processes and functions.
- Understand the Software, Hardware and integrations
- Ensure that the project is implemented to your recommended solution.
- Have experience with software integration tools: MULE, Microsoft BizTalk, Apache Servermix.
- exposure to JSON, Java, REST API would be advantageous.
- Fluent English and Swedish are mandatory.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team with a wealth of opportunity for professional development.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.