about 2 years ago
SharePoint Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
Our client is changing the way people think about enterprise security technology.
They're headquartered Malmo and have offices and employees around the globe. They serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100.
- Utilise Microsoft SharePoint platform, lead solution design and delivery, guide development best practices
- Architect technical solutions utilising Microsoft SharePoint & other related technologies
- Code and programming, ad hoc troubleshooting, and general system problem solving
- Speak at local, regional, and national Microsoft conferences
- Member of the Business Development and Technical Sales team helping scope projects
- Own engagement, ensure customer satisfaction, timely delivery, ensure quality.
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 6+ years of development/consulting experience
- Experience architecting and developing high-volume, secure, scalable, high concurrent user, transactional, and distributed systems utilizing SharePoint platform
- Experience with SPS 2003, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS 2.0/3.0), SharePoint Custom Web Part Development is required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations
- Must have experience mentoring developers and providing hands-on direction
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus, SOA, and Integration Tools & Platform such as BizTalk is a plus
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.