6 months ago
Our client provides management consulting and software to help organisations realise sustained success amid changing market conditions. For almost 30 years, they have been a trusted advisor to boards and executive management teams, helping them incorporate proven methods into their strategic planning and financial management processes, and quantify the financial impact of their plans and strategic decisions to consistently achieve their goals. Due to recent growth, they are seeking a talented SharePoint Administrator to join them in Oslo.
- Responsible for the administration and further development of our SharePoint Online Infrastructure
- The optimization as well as consultant activities in all questions about SharePoint form further focal points of your activity
- If problems or malfunctions occur during the daily operation of the SharePoint components, you will react quickly and work on a problem solution
- Work in the server team in the provision of Windows servers, where they provide 2nd level support and maintain the technical documentation
- You have acquired your knowledge and ability with relevant training
- Good knowledge in the administration of SharePoint as well as in the area of Windows Server are prerequisites
- Team player with high flexibility, independence and initiative
- Rapid understanding
- You speak Norwegian language very well and in writing, good English skills are a plus
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.