over 2 years ago
ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Our client has grown over 300% last year and is the preferred ServiceNow partner across EMEA. Our client’s ServiceNow Technical consultants deliver software configuration and development aspects through the complete life cycle of client solutions, based on the ServiceNow platform. They use their vast experience delivering enterprise technology projects and combine it with their passion for client success in order to meet and exceed project goals and customer expectations.
As a Technical Consultant, you will participate in all technical aspects of project and solution delivery including, but not limited to:
- Act as a key member in project implementations
- Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations
- Be actively engaged with customers in a technical and business setting
- Solve technical challenges across multiple complex projects at a time
- Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, discovery, and so on)
- Transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop access integration components (SSO, LDAP)
- Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
- Drive continuous improvements to increase delivery efficiency and quality
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow as a technical delivery resource within client environments.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification beneficial
- ITIL V3 foundation certification beneficial
- Implementation Specialist certification beneficial
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML and Web Services.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- German and English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.