over 1 year ago
ServiceNow Project Manager
Our client is seeking a ServiceNow Project Manager with experience implementing and working with the ServiceNow ITBM Project Portfolio Management Tool. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of their ServiceNow Project and Portfolio offering, while growing your own career.
Required Skill & Experience:
- 5 or more years project management experience
- 3 or more years managing Technology projects
- Ability to manage all phases of the application software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Capable of managing multiple projects and people at a time
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations for highly visible and critical projects
- Experience managing the deployment of ServiceNow (ITSM or ITBM) products into customer environments to achieve successful implementations.
- Experience managing portfolios or projects within the ITBM Project Portfolio Management Tool
- Develop project plans following for ServiceNow Implementation.
- Execute the project plans to meet deliverable expectations on time and on budget.
- Provide guidance and facilitate communications with Project teams and ServiceNow Architects and Developers throughout the effort to ensure project success and added value.
Desired, but not required:
- Prior Consulting experience
- ServiceNow Fundamentals Certification
- ServiceNow Platform Implementation Certification
- ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management Training Course Completion
- PMP certified
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.