11 months ago
ServiceNow Project Manager
Our client is a well-established, dynamic IT System Integrator based in Munich. They are searching for a ServiceNow Project Manager to support their critical Desktop, Security and Platform Management teams.
- Responsible for planning, leading, organising, executing and motivating IT project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering IT / Mobile projects that to derive exceptional business value
- Responsible for leading cross functional teams to achieve project objectives, regularly report on status, and manage projects through the entire lifecycle.
- Manage scope, schedule, quality, and risks and issues. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using multiple project management methodologies (including EPLC, waterfall and agile) in a fast-paced environment.
- May support additional roles as needed to support successful project delivery
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers.
- Analyse project management needs and tailor industry best practices to suit environment.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
- Work with cross-functional teams with diverse technical skill sets to support successful performance across operations and projects.
- Develop and maintain both programmatic and technical documentation.
- Participate in meetings; follow up on direction, action items, questions, documentation, etc.
- Use critical thinking and communication skills to absorb and relay strategic needs articulated by clients and ensure these concepts are written into project charters.
- Update Project Dashboards on a recurring basis
Desirable skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years project management experience, working with cross functional teams.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated hands-on experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Experience developing Project Charters and MS Project Plans.
- Experience managing Enterprise IT (Desktop), ITIL, Information Assurance, Remote Support, Mobile, and Process Improvement projects
- Ability to analyse problems with a flexible and creative approach, manage complex tasks and adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Self-starter and quick learner with lots of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating attention to detail, and strong customer-facing skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.