about 3 years ago
Our clients accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognised for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value.
Their focus on emerging technology solutions along with their commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a company that is routinely recognised as a “Best Place to Work” in Sweden.
- Consult with customers supporting a recently implemented ServiceNow platform
- Install, custom develop, configure, and administer ServiceNow
- Work independently conducting O&M on a supported ServiceNow instance maintaining steady operations.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders identifying new features to be developed that support the user base.
- Work with Development team and other organisation stakeholders to establish integration points between ServiceNow and other mission critical software applications
- Work with leadership, business development, and proposal teams to grow their ServiceNow expertise and customer base
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of ServiceNow Consulting and Development experience
- 5+ years of experience as a technical resource on development and O&M engagements at customer sites
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, IT managers, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interrupts with high level of professionalism
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, and/or related field
- Excellent English and Swedish verbal and written communication skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.