over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading Management and Technology Consulting firm specialising in providing business and technical expertise to their clients. They are a "Top 10 Firm to Work For" and a 4 x Inc 5000 Fastest growing company.
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes, ITSM, ITAM, SACM, Knowledge, Demand and Release Management modules within ServiceNow platform.
- Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Proposes data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Translates requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Designs and develops extensions to ServiceNow data model in support of requirements towards CMDB, SACM and other modules.
- Reviews and refines designs for usability, review testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results. Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
- Evaluation of new features and produce comprehensive analysis and recommendations. Perform and participate in product roadmap planning.
- Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, technotes, and testing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields
- 7+ years of relative experience
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in the terms of the business
- Experience with leading geographically separated customers and onshore/offshore teams Interact cross-functionally on matters that require coordination across the organisation and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.