over 1 year ago
Senior Workday HCM Consultant
Our client is a Norwegian-based provider of Digital Services and Digital Platforms. Their Digital Services include full lifecycle development and support of customised Digital Services for government and commercial customers. They’re also one of the largest partners for Workday in Europe, responsible for implementing Workday's innovative Software as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for enterprise customers.
This role will require you to be:
- Customer Focused: Engaging customers and gaining their trust while helping and guiding them through deployments
- Commercially Driven: Aware of the commercial realities of project delivery with a sound understanding of projects and business.
- Team Orientated: Mentoring and developing those around you, both in your team and in our customers. Helping to grow those that you support and that look to you for mentorship.
Your skills and experiences include:
- Leading the deployment of complete HCM and people solutions and tools for your customers, internal or external
- Understanding of corporate HCM and people processes
- Specific knowledge within one or more core areas of HCM (Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Reporting, Talent and Performance, Time Tracking etc)
- Managing and mentoring people, guiding teams in the delivery of complex projects
- Clear and effective communication with an ability to communicate with customers and colleagues with credibility and empathy, across geographically dispersed engagements
- Willingness to travel and work on client sites up to 25% of the time
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.