about 2 months ago
Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Our client employs over 4,000 people across 20 countries. They are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant with a passion for delighting customers. This organisation implements Service Management systems at some of the UK's largest and most complex companies. They sell, implement and support solutions based on products from ServiceNow, HP Enterprise, CA and Cherwell.
Your responsibilities in the projects include to:
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with customers.
- Specify processes based on customer interaction
- Design processes based on specifications
- Configure the solutions
Skills & experience:
- Excellent knowledge of IT Service Management with experience developing and implementing solutions for customers.
- Consultant experience from the IT Service Management industry
- Ability to program and configure solutions
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Friendly, professional personality
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.