11 months ago
Office 365 Engineer
Our client is a consulting and service company specialised in digital transformation in marketing, sales and service. They work on challenging tasks and accompany their customers in digitisation on an internationally level.
To supplement and strengthen their team, they are looking for Office 365 Engineers in a permanent position. They look forward to motivated, committed and open personalities with ideas, enthusiasm and a healthy dose of ambition!
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the Office 365 service component (s) such as Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Stream, Planner or SharePoint Online
- Support in the planning of infrastructures, availability and rollout scenarios
- Reporting, monitoring and analysis of Office 365 services in the enterprise
- Support for 2nd level inquiries / incidents, as well as coordination of 3rd level tickets with Microsoft or other third-party providers.
- Allocation and verification of authorisations
- Verification of licensing, evaluation of logs in Azure AD
- In-depth knowledge of the Office 365 service components (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online) from a technical point of view as well as Microsoft 365 in general (Windows 10, EMS, Office)
- Interest in current cloud technologies (MS Office 365, Azure) and experience in the Microsoft environment (Azure, MS Intune, SCCM)
- Very good PowerShell knowledge as well as the ability to automate processes
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.