8 months ago
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
One of the world's most leading Microsoft Gold Partners, employing over 100,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $5bn. They are recognised globally for technical innovation and for leading the field with emerging technologies.
As a leader of managed technology and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultants to join their high growth Microsoft Consulting practice.
The focus of your role will be to communicate with and find the best solutions for international clients across Europe. Aside from requirement gathering and consulting with clients, you will be hands on in the implementation of Dynamics NAV across the full implementation cycle, from the design stage through to a live state.
- Develop High Quality Solutions
- Attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to NAV products following the sale of the system.
- Scope, requirements gather and design solutions.
- Prepare and present onsite training to new and existing customers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV & additional approved Stack products
- Report design and testing
- Create project documents where required, to perform and guide through UAT
- To carry out project management and documentation of the NAV product installation timescales, milestones and procedures.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accreditation a distinct advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic and RTC / NAV2013 onwards
- Ability to deal with escalation issues and demonstrate ownership of such issue through to resolution or further escalation
- Carry out the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV products on customers’ servers and workstation computers.
- Carry out customisation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV where appropriate to meet customers’ requirements, or scope and document changes required for developers to deliver.
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.