about 2 years ago
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
Our client is a growing, cutting edge Microsoft Gold Partner who have grown from 6 to 43 employees in the past year, therefore due to high demand in projects, they are actively looking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to grow with a company and not be limited on your career progression and opportunities.
- Develop High Quality Solutions
- Attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to NAV products following the sale of the system.
- Scope, requirements gather and design solutions.
- Prepare and present onsite training to new and existing customers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV & additional approved Stack products
- Report design and testing
- Create project documents where required, to perform and guide through UAT
- To carry out project management and documentation of the NAV product installation timescales, milestones and procedures.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accreditation a distinct advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic and RTC / NAV2013 onwards
- Ability to deal with escalation issues and demonstrate ownership of such issue through to resolution or further escalation
- Carry out the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV products on customers’ servers and workstation computers.
- Carry out customisation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV where appropriate to meet customers’ requirements, or scope and document changes required for developers to deliver.
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.