8 months ago
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Consultant – Finance
One of the world's most leading Microsoft Gold Partners, employing over 100,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $5bn. They are recognised globally for technical innovation and for leading the field with emerging technologies.
As a leader of managed technology and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultants to join their high growth Microsoft Consulting practice.
You are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution. This role provides the opportunity to with a significant Microsoft gold partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills.
Key components to the role include:
- Participate in client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F&O solutions for your workstream
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood
- Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes
- Finance industry background
- In-depth D365 F&O product knowledge of the finance, financial reporting and supporting modules
- Experience with AX/Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Possess sound consulting skills or a desire to develop yourself in a customer led environment
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.