Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
Our client is a growing, cutting edge Microsoft Gold Partner who have grown from 6 to 43 employees in the past year, therefore due to high demand in projects, they are actively looking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to grow with a company and not be limited on your career progression and opportunities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for project management
- You are a specialist and contact person in the application areas of Dynamics 365
- Together in the team, but also independently and on your own responsibility, you will look after and advise clients
- You will analyse and document customer requirements and implement the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP software in a quality-conscious and solution-oriented manner
- You have experience with one or more technologies in Dynamics 365. Dynamics CRM. Alternatively, you have experience with other CRM platforms
- You can set up and configure a solution and take care of your solution proposals to our technical manager
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365, and understand how they can bring business value to our customers
- Fluent English and Danish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.