9 months ago
A very well-known technical consultancy is looking to expand their team with the addition of an IAM Developer. You will be part of an expansive, and progressive team that are looking to build upon existing company success. This position will be servicing the requirements of some of the largest companies across Sweden.
- Lead requirements and design sessions with client and internal architects
- Ability to analyse client applications and identity practices to identify appropriate solutions
- Author functional requirements and technical design documentation to deliver IAM solutions
- Participate in pre-sales client sessions and develop estimates and proposals
- Participate in strategic planning and roadmap development with clients
- Work with BA and PM teams to plan project sprints, scope and resource allocation
- Manage at project milestones to ensure successful solution delivery and client satisfaction
- Continuous learning and research on .NET, security protocols, modern web standards, and relevant technologies
- Work with solution team to help set standard architectures, processes, and best practices
- Develop deep working relationships with key partners and vendors
- Promote service offerings through blogs posts, industry groups, and speaking events
Working for such a large technical consultancy, it will allow you to broaden your experience, and gain experience delivering out of the box solutions, as well as assisting in the design of bespoke solutions.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.