over 1 year ago
IAM Architect | Recognised Market Leader | Top Salary & Package
Sitting firmly in the top right corner of the Magic Quadrant, our client is an innovator within technology services, offering unparalleled support, development and training. This is an opportunity to work with some of the markets brightest talents on projects that offer global exposure.
As a Senior consultant, you will have a proven track record designing and implementing IAM Solutions. There will be a mixture of leading, advising and designing IAM solutions and taking an active role as lead on projects. You will call upon your technical experience to provide high level strategic advice on security solutions that will bring value to the business.
- Be a trusted advisor, create and maintain effective customer relationships, so as to insure customer satisfaction.
- Experienced in Identity Access & Management design, deployment and certified in one or more of the following: Sailpoint, ForgeRock, CyberArk, Microsoft, Ping
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage: CISSP, CIAM, CCSP
- Assisting with the development of IAM solutions, designs and implementation plans
- Provide subject matter expertise on IAM and PAM solutions
- Perform gap analysis of technical solution
- Design IAM & PAM solutions in alignment with business process.
This is an opportunity to join a business that takes a genuine interest in the on-going development and investment of their people, with the level of flexibility and training on offer to make sure you are always performing on the most interesting projects, alongside some of the industry’s best cloud professionals.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.