over 2 years ago
Cloud Engineer – AWS
StaffHost Europe have been exclusively selected by our client to assist in growing their cloud practice. This organisation is highly recognisable within the space, as well as globally, consistently winning awards for innovative propositions, along with various training and certification opportunities for all of their own professionals.
Following significant client demand and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth cloud focused practice, in Gothenburg.
They are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development.
Working with enterprise customers, you will implement AWS solutions to support enterprise customers' determining the right technical solutions to meet their needs.
- You will have competence and experience as a technical, hands on, AWS professional.
- Involved in implementing complex AWS solutions for enterprise customers.
- Have experience working in an Agile or DevOps environment.
- Involved in a large data centre migration to AWS cloud.
- Fluent English written and oral skills.
Competitive salary and package on offer.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.