over 1 year ago
Cloud Architect – Azure
Our client has an international and innovative environment, which is creating a lot of opportunities for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Together, with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful, and this is your chance to be part of their success story.
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you'll find yourself participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, to audits and big data.
Day-to-day work can be anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team.
Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Sales team. All in all, you'll have a selection of different 'hats' to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge about MS Azure
- A background as Linux / Windows system administrator or backend developer
- Have a solid understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
- Large scale application deployment and management
- Configuration management systems (one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar) and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm)
- Continuous integration / continuous deployment environments
- Scripting skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.