Our client helps organisations across the world to become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with their clients, they get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals.
As Azure Cloud Architect, you will act as the technical design authority for Azure Cloud solutions and related infrastructure within our client’s organisation. You will provide expert knowledge on all Microsoft Azure infrastructure capabilities, whilst developing technology roadmaps to help innovate and transform their environment.
- Develop Infrastructure cloud strategies that align within the overall IS and business strategy.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
- Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to Senior Management, Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, Solution Architects and other Infrastructure Architects.
Skills & Experience:
- A deep understanding and experience of Cloud integration within Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, ARM template, Blueprints and Policies.
- Ideally be Azure certified or have proven experience of integrating cloud solutions into the existing infrastructure architecture, including hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
- Have broad cross-functional infrastructure experience, including Microsoft products, RHEL, Storage, Networks, Firewalls, Security, VMware, Hyper-V, SQL, Oracle
- Expert (proven) experience in Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions design and development.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.