over 3 years ago
Our client is a market leading and award-winning IT service provider specialising in global cloud solutions for some of the World’s leading blue-chip organisations. Recognised as one of the best global employers, they have an outstanding reputation for training, development and career advancement.
As a result of several successful years in their cloud practice, where they have experienced double digit growth, they are looking for a number of Azure Consultants to join their team in Berlin.
As an Azure Consultant, you will support the delivery of infrastructure that meets Customer's business requirements, providing specific services to migrate workloads into the Azure environment.
- Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of Azure infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
- Involved in working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet these requirements
- Establish specific scaffold capability for the implementation of any given workload.
- Provide SME knowledge around the migration of a specific application or service
- Ensure that engagement with support departments is undertaken during implementation work.
- Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Identify other service and sales opportunities
Key skills required:
- 3+ years of hands-on delivery / Implementation related work around Azure
- Azure Architecture Review
- Azure Architecture (detailed level)
- Practical Migration Experience
- Automation/Tooling Experience
- English and German language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.