over 1 year ago
Our client is a fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. Recognised by Gartner across multiple disciplines, this company is a global powerhouse who are significantly accelerating their European growth having made a number of recent acquisitions.
As a result of sustained, significant investment in growing what is already the fastest growing digital practice of its kind in Europe there is a requirement for an AI and Analytics Sales Lead in Denmark.
As the AI and Analytics Sales Lead you will be accountable for the performance of the business area in Denmark and play a key role in continuing the strong double-digit growth of recent years.
By leveraging an award-winning portfolio of AI and Analytics products and services; the successful Sales Lead will use their strong consulting and business development experience to develop new opportunities with existing customers as well as winning new business.
Your overall objective is to help customers define their analytics and AI strategies as part of their transformation journey from a data driven business to an insights driven business.
The opportunity is primarily based in Copenhagen with visibility to customers in Denmark.
- Solution sales experience gained working for a technology consultancy or Systems Integrator.
- Consultative approach with a proven track record of large-scale engagements; Ideally relating to AI or Analytics solutions and Consultancy services.
- Previous experience of developing and managing pipeline opportunities
- Experience with RFP, Pre-sales process, contract and competitive scenarios related to AI & analytics bids.
- Individual contribution and ownership to lead end to end sales and account mining and growth process for AI & Analytics domain. Prior experience of forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels
- Knowledge of industry trends, customer challenges, and potential opportunities of applying AI&A.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English and Danish language skills essential.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.