Workday HCM - Technical Consultant
One of the world's most leading technology solution providers, employing over 100,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $5bn. They are recognised globally for technical innovation and for leading the field with emerging technologies.
As a leader of managed technology and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Workday HCM Consultants to join their market leading ERP practice. Our client has a long-standing alliance with Workday and is a renowned specialist in helping organisations to transform digitally.
You will be responsible for implementation and configuration of Workday HR package for some of the world’s leading organisations. You will conduct business analysis and reporting using Workday features including Workday Web Services API. A core component of the role will be designing and implementing technical solutions, integration with and installation of vendor solutions, and providing software and systems maintenance and support.
- Implementation of Workday HCM solutions
- Experience extracting data from workday using custom reports
- Experience developing and running custom reports
- Experience developing custom reports based on business process
- Good understanding of Workday Business Process Framework
- Good understanding of Workday Business Object Model
- Experience scheduling custom reports in Workday and outside Workday
- Experience with different ways of running custom report in workday
- Experience with Workday Web Services API
- Experience with web services, XML, XSLT
- Experience with RAAS, EIB, (integration tools in workday)
- Good understating of calculated fields
- Workday configuration experience
- Workday Core HCM knowledge
- Workday Certification
- Experience of other HR Technology tools.
- Experience and understanding of Human Resources data.
- Business, Process, and Data Analysis skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.