over 1 year ago
Workday HCM - Technical Consultant
Our client is one of the largest residential developers, with operations in Finland. They build attractive and sustainable homes and communities, with a wide range of properties, from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom houses.
- Implementation of Workday HCM solutions
- Experience extracting data from workday using custom reports
- Experience developing and running custom reports
- Experience developing custom reports based on business process
- Good understanding of Workday Business Process Framework
- Good understanding of Workday Business Object Model
- Experience scheduling custom reports in Workday and outside Workday
- Experience with different ways of running custom report in workday
- Experience with Workday Web Services API
- Experience with web services, XML, XSLT
- Experience with RAAS, EIB, (integration tools in workday)
- Good understating of calculated fields
- Workday configuration experience
- Workday Core HCM knowledge
- Workday Certification
- Experience of other HR Technology tools.
- Experience and understanding of Human Resources data.
- Business, Process, and Data Analysis skills
- Fluent English language skills – written and verbal
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.