12 months ago
Workday HCM - Functional Consultant
Our client is a global, pioneering, end-to-end IT solutions company based in London. They have been delivering powerful next-generation IT services and solutions for over 50 years to clients across the globe and they are looking for a Workday HCM Functional Consultant to join their fast-growing team.
- Head of one or multiple functional projects
- Work in close coordination with consultants, both locally and offshore locations
Host and lead workshops
- Work in collaboration with the project team to support in various phases of the projects
- Work with the Customer to identify data to be converted from legacy systems
- Supervise data cleaning, conversion and validation processes
- Identify customer requirements and optimise Workday accordingly
- Test business processes and configuration of Workday
- Prepare customer requirement training and documentation
- Ensure adherence to client's timelines
- Sustainable solutions and effective propositions to prospects
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Workday Certifications are strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with HCM implementation
- Robust demonstrable experience in HR data migration and integrations projects
- Robust consulting skills, understanding client expectations
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in English.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.