Workday HCM - Functional Consultant
Since 1980, our client has offered a broad range of technology services to numerous Fortune 500 companies, higher education organisations and government agencies, with cost-effective solutions for the management and processing of information. They are now seeking a talented Workday HCM Functional Consultant to join their growing team in Malmo.
- Actively participate in all phases of the Workday lifecycle, assisting clients with supporting and leveraging the Workday application.
- Perform principal consultant duties as the lead functional consultant on Workday projects, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution.
- Possess sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise conflicting demands with little supervision.
- Execute assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Recognise business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements.
- Perform research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies corrective measures. Seeks opinions and feedback on alternative solutions and implements those that have been agreed upon by the team or client.
- Complete his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Understand the value of a project plan, adheres to established processes and standards, monitors progress of tasks against plan, and reports status to appropriate team members as it relates to project issues.
- Contribute to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of Workday knowledge sharing sessions, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to team knowledge sites.
- Understand the importance of client satisfaction and applies it in the process of servicing the client. Communicates client feedback to senior team members. Understands and follows internal processes in responding to client needs.
- May provide guidance and instruction to other team members and coaching to more junior team members.
- Develop estimates and high-level scope and timing
- Answer all inquiries in a timely basis.
- Keep requirements, design, process and other technical documentation current.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.