over 2 years ago
Workday HCM Consultant
One of the world's most leading technology solution providers, employing over 100,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $5bn. They are recognised globally for technical innovation and for leading the field with emerging technologies.
As a leader of managed technology and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Workday HCM Consultants to join their market leading ERP practice. Our client has a long-standing alliance with Workday and is a renowned specialist in helping organisations to transform digitally.
- Lead day-to-day implementation of Workday
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Manage stakeholders throughout implementation and support phases
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
- 2 years + previous experience in a consulting position throughout a Workday deployment
- Workday certification is highly desirable (HCM Certification)
- Involved in Workday implementation project across the full SDLC
- Ability to apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data, business processes and deliver solutions to clients
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.