10 months ago
Workday HCM Consultant
Our client is a management and computer consulting company based in Malmo. They specialise in human capital management and implementation of packaged applications.
Their clients are international companies ready to transform their processes to achieve the best practices of their respective industries. By joining our client as a Workday HCM Consultant, you will be part of a very successful team working according to the best international standards of consulting and will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects.
Key Role Tasks:
- Knowledge of a Human Capital Management (HCM) field from the following list: HR, Time Management, Payroll, Learning, Recruitment, Compensation, Benefits, Performance and Talent Management.
- Project experience on an HCM solution such as Oracle OeBS, Oracle HCM Cloud, Workday or SAP Success Factors.
- Know the approaches and methodologies of process design.
Desirable skills and experience:
- 2 years + previous experience in a consulting position throughout a Workday deployment
- Workday certification is highly desirable (HCM Certification)
- Involved in Workday implementation project across the full SDLC
- Ability to apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data, business processes and deliver solutions to clients
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.