over 1 year ago
Workday Functional Lead - Excellent salary package:
Our client is a leading Workday partner and is looking to extensively grow their practice. This organisation is still in ‘start up mode’, however it is powered by a big group which will offer you stability and flexibility.
They are currently looking for experienced Workday Functional Leads to join their team and work on some of the most exciting and challenging Workday projects in France.
On average 70% remote working and 30% on client site.
Skills & Expertise:
- At least 2 years of Workday experience.
- Experience leading Workshops and advising clients.
- Experience within HCM projects or other streams such as recruiting, talent & compensation.
- Good at building relationships with clients.
- Happy to work on several projects at the same time.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional level French and English is a must.
Ideally you will be located in Paris, however they are open to other locations in France as long as you are happy to travel to Paris.
This organisation is looking to hire this position as soon as possible, so if this role excites you then please apply now.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.