- Anywhere in Germany - Up to 90€K + bonus -
StaffHost Europe is excited to announce an exclusive relationship with an exciting Workday Consultancy firm who implement Workday nationwide. Our client is a globally recognized Workday partner and they are looking to continue the growth of their hugely successful teams to maintain their global reputation as a dynamic and consistent provider. They are looking for individuals who fit in with their company culture, meaning you should be ambitious, friendly and enthusiastic.
You will be a Workday Consultant who can work on the process and implementation of the tool, lead workshops, gather customer requirements and advise customers on solutions. Preferably, you will also have some technical skill or knowledge with the tool.
The role itself requires consulting experience or end-user experience implementing the tool, with Workday certifications being a valued but not essential.
It also requires experience from 3 or more projects configuring or implementing Workday.
- Fluent German and ideally English.
- Ability to implement and configure Workday.
- Consulting experience or hands-on experience with HCM within a company.
- Lead a project and provide technical solutions, for yourself and a team.
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for their work within IT and business.
- Comfortable working with colleagues and customers to achieve a successful project.
- Workday certifications are not needed but are preferred.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your resume to discuss the position in more detail. Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive a response from us within 48 hours.