StaffHost Europe are partnering with a renowned global leading HR and people transformation business in Norway to find talented Workday professionals to join their expanding practice.
This organisation will offer you unrivaled investment in training and certifications, ample opportunities for your career to ensure you are reaching your goals and aspirations, plus a culture of innovation, flexibility and a market leading salary.
Your role will be to help drive the overall business strategy, shape employee experience and harness the Future of Work. As a trusted advisor you will lead the stakeholders through the implementations, advising and leading workshops to elicit their needs and understand their wants which meet the businesses requirements.
You’ll participate in designing the processes and guiding them with your extensive knowledge to ensure your clients are getting the most out of Workday.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with Workday.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers to allow you to gain their trust and guide them successfully through the deployment.
- Experience configuring and testing the solution
- Experience in at least 2 or more modules e.g. Human Resources and Compensation, Absence, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Time Tracking, Payroll, Recruitment etc.
- Strong communications skills.
My client is happy to consider candidates located in all major cities in Norway.
This organisation is looking to hire this position as soon as possible, so if this role excites you then please apply now.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.