10 months ago
Our client is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
With 35,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries and a collaborative culture that not only honors diversity but also reflects the communities in which they operate, joining them means working in a modern global company where you’re included, supported, valued and rewarded on merit.
You likely have a bachelor’s degree in a business or technology-related field, with at least 1-3 years of related experience as a Technical Consultant or Architect for Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Lead a set of Windows 10 Onboarding technical activities such as Designing, Planning, Implementation and Migration.
- Develop Onboarding and Remediation roadmap
- Support and resolve customer deployment issues
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Windows services, and all required tools and products.
- Develop, foster and maintain customer and partner relationships.
- Collaborate with team members to deliver and complete project work in a timely manner.
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & Intune.
- Experience in System Center Configuration Manager implementation, Migration, Administration.
- Skills in PowerShell and Web Services.
- Preferably certifications in advance of employment or complete in following 12 months:
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10 - Exam 70-698
- Configuring Windows Devices - Exam 70-697
Consulting & Delivery Experience:
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with client interactions.
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with enterprise scale, complex projects.
- Strong English and Norwegian communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across the customers business areas.