over 2 years ago
Our client is one of the most exciting Microsoft Gold Partners in Europe having seen exceptional growth over the last 3 years. Their modern workplace practice is delivering solutions to some of the most prestigious organisations across Europe and has a substantial pipeline of clients and projects.
As such, they’re looking for several exceptional Modern Workplace Architects (O365) to join their team in Frankfurt. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the market leading technology firms in a dynamic role that will allow you to work on a wide range of challenging projects.
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise messaging, and collaboration toolsets to Office 365. Technologies will include Office 365, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams * Microsoft 365 / Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure Information Protection, RBAC, Azure, IaaS, VMs, Azure SQL, App Service Plan, SaaS.
You will be comfortable producing high and low-level designs, implementation and delivery for blue-chip organisations going through digital transformations.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365
- Architecting complex and enterprise level solutions
- Knowledge of Azure, SharePoint, Windows 10, mobility and the wider Microsoft stack
- Strong client facing skills
- Genuine passion for technology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High standard of presentation and customer service
- Variety of project experience
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Azure knowledge & experience
- Networking experience
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.