about 3 years ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally, consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions as well as being a recognised employer of choice. Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking a talented individual to join their high growth consultancy.
This role will be specifically involved with the System Design and Integration Phases, covering integration of the LTE Modem & System level verification Testing.
Key tasks and responsibilities
To execute Systems Engineering WPs and Tasks in accordance with the Company DDQS Process and the relevant Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP) and associated subordinate Engineering Plans.
- To work closely in support of the relevant Systems Engineering Manager to ensure the delivery of development WPs to cost, schedule and quality.
- To work closely with other engineering disciplines to ensure the correct flow down of requirements and flow up of compliance evidence.
- To work closely in support of the design and integration of a third-party LTE Modem
- To complete the generation of Design Documentation and Test Cases/ Scripts and to conduct the testing and generation of test reports and population of the Verification Matrix
- To support Programme Management in the identification, mitigation and closure of Dependencies, Risks & Opportunities
- 2 or more years commercial experience in a similar I.T. role
- Proven working knowledge of commissioning and supporting current technologies; including MS Windows, MS Servers, MS Hyper-V, Microsoft System Centre, Office 365 and additional 3rd party toolsets.
- Experience of commissioning and supporting IT hardware including desktops, servers, switches, firewalls and printers.
- Sound understanding of network technologies and principles such as VLANS, VPN’s and firewalls
- A proven working knowledge and experience with IT networks including TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative both on your own and as part of a team and must be confident to question.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to interface with internal and external customers.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.