StaffHost Europe is delighted to be working exclusively with one of the world’s most innovative technology companies in its mission to hire the most talented individuals operating in the Cloud sector today.
This multi-award-winning organization is making a huge investment in hiring as it continues its surge in all areas connected to Cloud and Digital Transformation. Boasting an enviable customer base and some of the most exciting ongoing projects in Europe, there is a great opportunity available for those with curious minds and a desire to keep learning and evolving their skills.
This business invests heavily in people in terms of training, certifications, study leave and defined career paths so employees can plot their journeys to where they want to reach.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for working with committed Enterprises across a variety of new technology areas. Your role would be to understand your client’s business challenges and opportunities, and to work with them to create solutions that will add ongoing value to their operations. There are no limits to where you can go with your clients. This organization can deliver solutions across all Cloud and Digital domains with case studies and proven capabilities to endorse your recommendations.
**The role can be based anywhere in UK**.
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong Public Cloud knowledge and understanding across any of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Broad knowledge across modern Cloud and Digital technology areas that can include: Serverless Computing, Microservices, Cloud-native technologies, Containers, Data Warehouses, CI/CD tools, API Management Platforms, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc. For clarity, good knowledge in some not all of these areas is perfectly fine.
- Consulting experience is interesting but is by no means essential. Suitable skills can be attained working in-house/client-side.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Passionate and excited by the various opportunities available through new technology.
- Gravitas – ability to hold a room.
- Inquisitive and naturally curious.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.