7 months ago
Our client is consistently recognized as being one of Norway’s leading specialists in digital transformation, system development and cloud integration. They are partnered with a number of major vendors in the space and they have recently won one of Microsoft’s most coveted awards for their expertise and innovation within Cloud. The company has a fantastic culture with regular company vacations abroad. In addition, there is a big focus on training and they provide time and money so you can keep on achieving new certifications.
As a solution architect, you will be working on exciting projects for large public and private sector customers in Office 365 and/or SharePoint. The scope of the projects typically involve several thousand users and your job would be to design the solution and then oversee the successful implementation of it via a team of developers. All of the projects are based in Oslo and your time will be split between the customer site and the head office. It is essential that you are able to document your work in Norwegian.
To be considered you will have:
- Proven track record designing Office365 and/or SharePoint solutions
- Previous experience as a developer is interesting but is not essential
- Any of the following skills are interesting but not essential: .Net, C#, Visual Studio, Microsoft Teams, React, Azure, Active Directory, type Script
- Able to document in Norwegian
- Well organized and great attention to detail
- Friendly personality
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.