about 2 years ago
SharePoint Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
Company & role:
This Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a talented, motivated SharePoint Solution Architect to join their growing IT team. With offices all over the Nordics, this organisation provides the latest technologies to a wide range of blue-chip clients. As well as flexible working, our client offers the possibility for career progression and global travel.
- Understanding client requirements relating to O365 and SharePoint capabilities
- Producing high- and low-level designs and defining roadmaps
- Nurturing and inspiring the SharePoint development team
- Planning, developing, coordinating and implementing projects
- Leading on the continuous improvement and development of the SharePoint platform
- Designing sophisticated applications based on the .NET framework and SharePoint online
- You will be working across a variety of sectors with world leading organisations. Most projects will be high availability and complex and will require strong communication and resource management skills.
- You will have good experience in developing and designing solutions for SharePoint as either a Lead Developer or Architect
- Good experience of Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of producing low level designs for SharePoint
- Customer facing experience, or willingness to engage with customers in a face to face capacity
- Fluent English & Swedish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.