over 1 year ago
SharePoint Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
One of the world's most leading Microsoft Gold Partners, employing over 100,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $5bn. They are recognised globally for technical innovation and for leading the field with emerging technologies.
As a leader of managed technology and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit Office 365 & SharePoint Architects to join their high growth enterprise technology division.
- Understanding client requirements relating to O365 and SharePoint capabilities
- Producing high- and low-level designs and defining roadmaps
- Nurturing and inspiring the SharePoint development team
- Planning, developing, coordinating and implementing projects
- Leading on the continuous improvement and development of the SharePoint platform
- Designing sophisticated applications based on the .NET framework and SharePoint online
- You will be working across a variety of sectors with world leading organisations. Most projects will be high availability and complex and will require strong communication and resource management skills.
- You will have good experience in developing and designing solutions for SharePoint as either a Lead Developer or Architect
- Good experience of Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of producing low level designs for SharePoint
- Customer facing experience, or willingness to engage with customers in a face to face capacity
- Fluent English and Danish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.