SharePoint Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
Company & role:
Come join the Enterprise Solutions team of our client in Helsinki, as a SharePoint Solutions Architect. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead large enterprise SharePoint projects from inception through design & delivery to successful implementation.
Your broad responsibilities include, working with diverse customer groups transforming the requirements into architecture and design documents, developing project timelines & estimates, providing development best practices guidance, programming core functionality, and managing customer expectations by balancing resources, scope, and timelines variables without affecting quality.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent the company well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel.
- Utilise Microsoft SharePoint platform, lead solution design and delivery, guide development best practices
- Architect technical solutions utilising Microsoft SharePoint & other related technologies
- Code and programming, ad hoc troubleshooting, and general system problem solving
- Speak at local, regional, and national Microsoft conferences
- Member of the Business Development and Technical Sales team helping scope projects
- Own engagement, ensure customer satisfaction, timely delivery, ensure quality
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 6+ years of development/consulting experience
- Experience architecting and developing high-volume, secure, scalable, high concurrent user, transactional, and distributed systems utilizing SharePoint platform
- Experience with SPS 2003, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS 2.0/3.0), SharePoint Custom Web Part Development is required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations
- Must have experience mentoring developers and providing hands-on direction
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus, SOA, and Integration Tools & Platform such as BizTalk is a plus
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.