about 2 years ago
SharePoint Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
Our client provides complex, solution-oriented services for the defence, intelligence, security, and smart cities markets. They do this with digitally enabled defence, security and infrastructure solutions. These solutions respond to opportunities created by disruptive technology, expanding global population, urbanisation, aging infrastructure and security challenges.
The SharePoint Solutions Architect position is part of the Cloud Productivity Solutions team which services all our client’s sites globally.
- Understanding client requirements relating to O365 and SharePoint capabilities
- Producing high- and low-level designs and defining roadmaps
- Nurturing and inspiring the SharePoint development team
- Planning, developing, coordinating and implementing projects
- Leading on the continuous improvement and development of the SharePoint platform
- Designing sophisticated applications based on the .NET framework and SharePoint online
- You will be working across a variety of sectors with world leading organisations. Most projects will be high availability and complex and will require strong communication and resource management skills.
- You will have good experience in developing and designing solutions for SharePoint as either a Lead Developer or Architect
- Good experience of Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of producing low level designs for SharePoint
- Customer facing experience, or willingness to engage with customers in a face to face capacity
- Fluent Finnish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.