- SharePoint Developer - Malmo, Sweden - Excellent Salary -
Our client is one of the most exciting Microsoft Gold Partners in Europe having seen exceptional growth over the last 3 years. Their modern workplace practice is delivering solutions to some of the most prestigious organisations across Europe and has a substantial pipeline of clients and projects.
As such, they’re looking for several exceptional SharePoint Developer to join their team in Malmo. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the market leading technology firms in a dynamic role that will allow you to work on a wide range of challenging projects.
To build, develop and deploy custom SharePoint solutions. These solutions may range from small implementations up to large scale projects. The role will be mainly customer facing with ownership of the requirements gathering through to development & delivery of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To configure and customise customers’ SharePoint systems according to the requirements and design specifications
- Develop new web components using C#, .NET, SQL, and XML
- Extend the functionality of SharePoint with web parts, electronic forms and other application technologies as required
- To be involved in testing the system to ensure the requirements have been satisfied
- Work with customers to deliver end user training
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong SharePoint WSS and MOSS Development experience
- Experience using Visual Studio 2005/2008
- Fluent Swedish communciation and written skills
This organisation are looking to hire quickly, so apply and we can discuss how to proceed!
Competitive salary and package on offer.
Than you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.