about 2 years ago
SharePoint & O365 Developer
Our client develops, manufactures, distributes and services civil and military propulsion systems for aircraft, helicopters and industrial gas turbines. Their keys to success are engines for the aviation of tomorrow - even more economical, less polluting and quieter. With around 10,000 employees, they are present worldwide and at home in Denmark. Be part of their dedicated team in Copenhagen as a SharePoint & O365 Developer.
- The SharePoint & O365 Developer will work on a series of project and BAU deliveries for the SharePoint and O365 platforms to support business requirements within a Banking environment.
- You'll be expected to be able to work independently for smaller applications and alongside architecture and other members of a team for the more complex builds.
- The focus is on the creation of PowerApps with the primary aim to automate business processes.
- You will produce solutions using technologies and techniques around the following branding (CSS, Chroming, XSLT, HTML5, SharePoint 2013 Design Manager and SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint online theming), and the features of both SharePoint on premise versions and SharePoint online in O365.
- You will undertake SharePoint migration methodologies from earlier versions of SharePoint or non-SharePoint solutions to SharePoint
- Strong SharePoint Development experience.
- Detailed understanding of SharePoint and Office 365 environments and their applications.
- SQL Experience.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) experience
- Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS.
- Fluent English and Danish language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.