6 months ago
SharePoint & O365 Developer
Our client is a leading supplier of integrated, automated technology, software and services to optimise the supply chain. They employ over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve their customers globally, with engineering centres and manufacturing facilities located around the world.
As our business grows, we look to develop new processes and systems that support this growth, challenge the way we deliver things and facilitate our business to grow effectively and efficiently.
Scope, design, develop, deploy and support SharePoint and Office 365 applications as guided by the Head of Process Improvement and the Digital Innovations Group. Administrate SharePoint Online and provide the business with technical assessment.
- You will have a background in SharePoint development and administration
- SharePoint REST and OData Services
- SharePoint Administration & Architecture
- Nintex Workflow and Forms
- Microsoft Flow & PowerApps
- Advanced knowledge of O365 suite of applications
- Working knowledge of SCRUM and AGILE methodologies
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.