about 2 years ago
SharePoint & O365 Developer
Our client, a well-known bank in Stavanger are seeking an experienced SharePoint & O365 Developer to be part of their team of developers.
Experience of Office 365 and developing for the cloud will be key for the role. This organisation has a number of large projects coming up that are looking to further embed Office 365 as a key platform for building and deploying bespoke solutions.
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful SharePoint & Office 365 projects
- Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Solution Design
- Wireframing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the client’s requirements
- Creating SharePoint sites including publishing, document centres and enterprise search sites
- Creating forms and workflows
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- Strong SharePoint Development experience.
- Detailed understanding of SharePoint and Office 365 environments and their applications.
- SQL Experience.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) experience
- Cloud Technologies such as Azure/AWS.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.