One of the world's most successful IT companies, employing over 250,000 people globally and boasting revenues in excess of $10bn. They are recognised globally for exceptional people care and take great pride in being regularly listed as one of the best companies to work for.
As a leader of digital transformation and cloud services, they have been involved with sizeable, complex international programmes and have an exceptional pipeline of projects with some of the world’s leading organisations. As a result, they are looking to recruit SharePoint & Office 365 Consultants to their flourishing technology consulting practice.
The role of the SharePoint & O365 Developer will be to work closely with enterprise clients across a series of in-life and new projects for customers in several different verticals. Advising them on how to maximise their SharePoint and O365 capabilities, to architect solutions and to assist with the implementation and on-boarding of new technologies and solutions.
- The SharePoint & O365 Developer will work on a series of project and BAU deliveries for the SharePoint and O365 platforms to support business requirements within a Banking environment.
- You'll be expected to be able to work independently for smaller applications and alongside architecture and other members of a team for the more complex builds.
- The focus is on the creation of PowerApps with the primary aim to automate business processes.
- You will produce solutions using technologies and techniques around the following branding (CSS, Chroming, XSLT, HTML5, SharePoint 2013 Design Manager and SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint online theming), and the features of both SharePoint on premise versions and SharePoint online in O365.
- You will undertake SharePoint migration methodologies from earlier versions of SharePoint or non-SharePoint solutions to SharePoint
- Strong SharePoint Development experience.
- Detailed understanding of SharePoint and Office 365 environments and their applications.
- SQL Experience.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) experience
- Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS.
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.