almost 2 years ago
Our client is one of the largest and most popular retail chains in Europe, with international success. This is due to the brilliance of outstanding employees and of course smooth processes in their national and international IT.
As a SharePoint Administrator, you take on responsibility for the administration, configuration and monitoring of the international SharePoint landscape and accompany the cloud migration to Microsoft 365. You are on board for maintenance, deployments and troubleshooting and are constantly improving the performance. You’ll also record everything in documentation.
- Administration, configuration and monitoring of the SharePoint system
- You are first-hand in migrating to the cloud and introducing MS 365.
- You’ll plan and carry out maintenance and rollouts
- Analyse and correct disruptions in the international system landscape in cooperation with your local colleagues
- You’ll prevent disruptions and continuously optimise performance
- You will maintain and supplement the technical documentation
- You have basic IT knowledge from studying or training
- You have several years of experience in the administration of Microsoft SharePoint
- In SharePoint, you are well versed in services and architectures
- You will also find your way around IT infrastructures in general
- Your excellent English makes you feel very comfortable in an international environment
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.